2.14.2013

{my life} :: kindness

happy valentine's day! depending on what's going on in your life, the holiday of love can be the highest of highs, the lowest of lows, or you might just pretend it doesn't exist.

in my house, any time you mention love, kissing, boyfriends, etc., i hear of chorus of "gross, yuck, stop mom-don't talk about that". so rather than focus on love, maybe we should take a minute & focus on kindness.


yesterday, i heard someone read this quote on the radio. it really resonated with me. if we all just take a minute to be kind, to speak kind words, to surprise someone with a random act of kindness, think of the momentum we could build.

try it. you don't have to tell anyone you're doing it. be kind. speak kindly. act with kindness.

and, shhh, don't tell my kids, but that's love in action there folks.

whether or not you think you are, you are loved, my friends.

and that is all i've got to say. for now.

xo.

1 comment:

  1. This excellent website truly has all the info I needed about this
    subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my website ... coffee makers reviews

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments! they mean to the world to {afd}! please know that we read every.single.comment., but just can't always reply to each one. we are grateful you stopped by!