1.28.2013

{my life} :: twenty thirteen.




happy new year! yes, i know it's almost february. i'm working hard to lose some of the paralyzing perfectionism that often stops me in my tracks.

so this quote that i added to my brand new journal on january 1st was just what the dr ordered. (my brand new journal that only has a few entries.) just get started. don't worry about being perfect. put one foot in front of the other...literally & figuratively.

start small. dream big. and all the rest of those motivational quotes, resolutions, promises and goals that bombard us at the start of every year. i didn't need to set myself up to fail.

this year i resolved to be okay with not being perfect. with not getting everything done right away. or at all. i've set some goals, yes, but reasonable ones.. not the pie-in-the-sky i'm gonna become a super-hero goals.

and, you know what? i'm feeling great about twenty thirteen! 

so, tell me, friends, how's the new year treating you? what are your hope and dreams for the year? it's gonna be a good one!

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I log on to your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style is witty,
    keep it up!
    Also see my site :: guaranteed issue Life insurance

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments! they mean to the world to {afd}! please know that we read every.single.comment., but just can't always reply to each one. we are grateful you stopped by!